My review of pRevealing Hamilton by Sarah Jane Carr



Ebook: pRevealing Hamilton, A Jack Rabbit 7 Prequel

Author: Sarah Jayne Carr

Fiction,

This review may contain spoilers

I was given this by the author for an honest review

Summary: Amelia Hamilton is trying to bury a haunting past and lead a normal life. Surrounded by an abusive boyfriend, greedy boss and secretive friends, Amelia's head is swimming as she tries to uproot the skeletons in their closets. The end of a pleasant day at Alki Beach in Seattle turns sour, nudging her life in an unexpected direction. Quickly, she'll learn one decision can cause a domino effect and she's in deeper than she ever thought possible. After all, the end of one era marks the beginning of the next.

The Review
I loved this little novella, it is a prequel to the Jack Rabbit7 series, I can’t wait to read the rest in this series, in this one we meet Amelia, her life is so messed up, but she is such a complex  character, that you just fall in love with her, This author has such a wicked sense of humour, such a wicked & twisted mind, I am sticking everything this author does on my wishlist and I will be working my way through them all, I love this series already and I have only read the prequel, I don’t want to give too much away, but really think there should be more between Amelia and Donovan, there just seems to be something laying in the wings with these two, I will never look at heats in the same way again, Highly recommend to all my friends,  5/5

Buy link & where to find the author

Amazon.com

Amazon.co.uk

Goodreads

Facebook
Reviewed by ~Julie Newberry~ for "Confessions of a bookaholic"

Comments

Most popular posts

Reviews, Giveaway & Interview with Lawrence, Ryan and Taylor from the Eye of the Storm Series by Dianna Hardy, These are too hot to handle.

GIVEAWAY & Interview by Julieanne Lynch

Today we have Rue Volley's AWESOME Double Gun Dealer Series spotlighted