My review of Delightfully Departed by T.R. Stoddard



Ebook: Delightfully Departed

Author: T.R. Stoddard

Fiction, Paranormal,

This review may contain spoilers

I bought this on Amazon

Summary: Ten wasted years, a woman with blood on her hands, and the consequences of actions converge in this short story of undeserved love and opportunities missed.

The Review
I loved this story and could sympathise with Sally, which made this story more real life for me, I know I have listed this as paranormal but only because it contains ghosts or rather it could be just in her head, This story is very well written, I can’t wait to read more from this author, I would highly recommend this for someone after a quick read for your break time, we are in the mind of a lady, Sally, who has just killed her husband, was she psychotic or just a woman on the edge, 4.5/5

Buy link & where to find the author

Amazon.com

Amazon.co.uk


Comments

Most popular posts

Reviews, Giveaway & Interview with Lawrence, Ryan and Taylor from the Eye of the Storm Series by Dianna Hardy, These are too hot to handle.

Rayden Valkyrie

GIVEAWAY & Interview by Julieanne Lynch